2 story mini house for rent on the river with 2 decks !
4 bdr airbnbJust set up 1st week of June 2019 and its filling up QUICK ! Well yay ..Looks like I will have more cleaning to do every few days but grateful for daughter in law next door for back up !
We will start at 1pm after we get back from church. Please bring HEALTHY food. (No white sugar, processed foods like hot dogs, white bread, pork, sodas etc ) . Trying to encourage each other in healthy eating to cure and prevent disease , weight loss etc. We do a mixture of plant based and keto diet. with real foods lots of veggies being the base of it some favorite web sites with recipes are…
CREATIVE TIME TOO : I hope to have some guest artists to teach us some new fun stuff (painting , clay, recycle projects , pallet recycle, beads wire art etc). Have tables by the river so after lunch if you are feeling in join us for some creative time . Depending on project might be small fee for supplies. Let us know if you have something you want to teach.
RIVER TIME : As weather permits you may choose to spend time in the Saluda River (at your own risk ) .Please keep kids safe as our bank is not all fenced in. Also can bring own rafts but keep good eye on them as they have been known to float away if not looking. Kyacks welcome too. If you park a 2nd car/truck down river 5 miles away its a nice 2 hr float to get to it.
Midwife Student Skills Classes
Midwife To Be in collaboration with Carolina Water Birth are offering 3 levels of classes for Midwife students .
- How to find (and keep) a Midwife to work with
- Study tips and paperwork
- Conducting yourself as a student
- Other ways to jump in (EMT, Doula , clinical trips etc )
- Beginner skills from NARMS form 201 (explain, demo , practice and sign off as appropriate.)
- Herbal use in Midwifery
- Photography in pregnancy, birth and PP
- The many ways to birth and props
- Bumps in the road with training
- Intermediate skills from NARMS form 201 (explain, demo , practice and sign off as appropriate.)
- Birth center vs homebirth practice
- Finding clients
- Setting up a practice
- Advanced skills from NARMS form 201 (explain, demo , practice and sign off as appropriate.)
Thurs 9-5 at www.flowingriverplace.com Easley SC Lisa Aman LM
Fri 9-5 at www.carolinawaterbirth.com Simpsonville SC Sandy Glenn CPM
Cost $250 per level (2 days training, 2 Midwives)